In these uncertain economic times, every penny counts. This is why we have decided to meet the needs of authors who wish to invest in their books, and who have chosen to publish with a Print-on-Demand company such as CanisTrigger Publishing.
We believe that we have successfully managed to combine our requirements to produce quality books with the possibility of a more cost-effective investment for our clients. Only until October 28, 2011, authors of unpublished fiction, poetry and short stories can participate in our competition, which offers the winner the chance to get a discount of 30% off the regular price of a paperback publishing package. Not only that. Each category winner will receive 5 complimentary copies of their printed books, as well as an eBook conversion absolutely FREE. In addition, they will also have a special page on our website where their books will be showcased and advertised.
Runners up in each category will save 20% off the original price, and will also receive 3 complimentary copies of their books.
Paperback writing competition 2011 terms and conditions
1. The CanisTrigger Publishing Paperback writing competition is open to all entrants aged 18 or over, and to all professions and nationalities.
2. All entries must be original and unpublished.
3. The entries can be written in English, French, Italian or Swedish.
4. Entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com with the subject heading: PAPERBACK1 COMPETITION
Please include your email address in the file, and submit it as an attachment.
5. The closing date for entries is 28 October 2011. Entries will not be accepted after that date.
6. CanisTrigger Publishing and the winners may enter into agreements which will grant CanisTrigger Publishing the publishing, broadcasting, serial and electronic rights in the winning entries.
7. CanisTrigger Publishing reserves the right to change the rules of this competition without notice.
8. The winners of the competition will be notified by November 11, 2011.
9. There will be one prize winner and one runner up for each literary category. Subject to submission of a suitable creditworthy entry, the prize is the offer of a print-on-demand publishing contract with CanisTrigger Publishing. Winners and runners up will be taking advantage of a special discount offer reserved only to the black and white paperback publishing package. They will be sent two copies of the agreement; they will sign both and return one of them to CanisTrigger Publishing by snail mail.
10.The decision of the competition judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11.Employees of CanisTrigger Publishing, and members of their immediate family, are excluded from participating in the competition.
12.We may from time to time, inform you of new books and special offers that we think will be of interest.
13.By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions.
14.Entrants retain all rights to their entries, except in the case of the winner(s) to whom a publishing contract will be offered. The winner will retain the copyright to the work and shall exclusively license worldwide publishing rights in the entry to CanisTrigger Publishing on completion of the publishing contract. The publishing contract with the winners and the runners up includes a royalty payment to the author of 40% of the net revenue of the retail sales of the books (as referred to in the Publishing Agreement).
15.Submission of an entry will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16.The competition is governed by Swedish law and any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish courts.